The AZEK Company (www.azekco.com) is a $1 Billion and growing industry-leading manufacturer of beautiful, low-maintenance, and environmentally sustainable building products, with a focus on decking and outdoor living. Consistently recognized as the market leader in innovation, quality and aesthetics, products across AZEK’s portfolio are made from up to 100% recycled material and primarily replace wood on the outside of homes, providing a long-lasting, eco-friendly and stylish solution to consumers. We are committed to accelerating the use of recycled material in the manufacturing of our innovative products, keeping millions of pounds of waste out of landfills each year and revolutionizing the industry to create a more sustainable future. In June 2020, we completed a highly successful IPO (NYSE: AZEK).
We are committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where diversity of all kinds is sought out, valued, respected, and appreciated. We are building and promoting a culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. It fuels our innovation, drives operational excellence and is a source of our competitive differentiation, while connecting us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.
Welcome to your next career opportunity! Apply now for a Material Handler Position at our Corey St. Facility. Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at The AZEK Company.
Why you will love working at AZEK -
- Competitive PAY!
- Pay Incentives - Earn an EXTRA $1 differential for 2nd shift
- Employee Discount Program on our products
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, and additional Life Insurance plans available
- Company paid Life Insurance and short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Wellness programs and Employee Assistance Programs
- Verizon and AT & T discounts
- Team building events, community involvement and company sponsored activities
- ESL Training and tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program with company match
- $2,000 Referral Program
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for vacation, holiday, and personal days each year
- Career growth opportunities: AZEK employees have opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Spanish speaking Trainers
Responsible to ensure that production machines and personnel have the proper materials needed to successfully complete daily production requirements. Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will be:
Inspect forklifts daily to ensure proper and safe operation.
Follow instructions to ascertain raw materials and other materials needed for daily production.
Ensure extrusion operators and production assistants obtain needed supplies and materials in a timely manner.
Observe and document silo readings to ensure appropriate amount of material is available for daily production.
Assist or perform the loading and unloading of trucks.
Assist in the operation and general maintenance of grinders as necessary.
Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand and by forklift.
Load regrind and transport to designated areas.
Wrap and band finished material and transport to designated areas.
Count, weigh, and record number of units of materials moved or handled as needed.
Communicate daily issues and pertinent information to production assistants, operators and leads as needed.
Fill propane tanks for forklifts as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned.
*Interview tip: Must know how to read a ruler*
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication - The ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Integrity - Complete transparency and openness. Trustworthy, forthright and honest.
- Nerve - Nerve to make bold commitments and set stretch targets. Drives and embraces change.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Respect - Respect each other, our customers and suppliers.
- Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Teamwork - Communicating and working together to serve our customers.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
AZEK is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. We have established a DEI Council comprised of our employees to promote an incredible culture.
The Azek Company is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. Your safety matters and is a condition of employment.
Provisional offers of employment are contingent upon The AZEK Company’s receipt of your fully completed AZEK Company application for employment and satisfactory completion of our employment screening process. This process includes a criminal background check, driving record check, and substance abuse testing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.