Material Handler – Second shift
As a Material Handler, you will be a critical part of the production team, ensuring that all equipment and machinery are performing at top notch! Your work will directly affect people's lives!
* Ensuring that any unoccupied dock doors are chained off/blocked for fork truck entry
* Auditing/Shipping cabs in MITS
* Communicating trailer position/requirements with Ryder dispatch
* Ensuring that priority cab frames, as set by MFC or Material Supervisor, are processed upon receipt
* Other duties on production floor assigned by Supervisor (which may include movement of Non-TCAO and subcontract material
* Unloading/loading trucks with shipments.--- Create shippers for outgoing painted cabs
* Updating cab tracking spreadsheet for cabs shipped, raw available and other trailers staged (i.e. QTR trailers, Rack trailers) Providing materials to the production line
* May perform inventory control (counting, simple reporting)
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the day
* Ability to operate forklift in a safe and responsible manner, wear seatbelt
* Able to work flexible hours/weekends/overtime
* PIT training, CDL or PPG Shag Truck training certificate required
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdfID:uDnQdo