Material Handler – Weekend Shift
Elite Comfort Solutions
Job Summary: The Material Handler moves and marks finished goods and scrap foam from various machinery and departments.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Education & Experience: Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist various areas of operations with positioning foam onto pallets for production or shipping.
- Move empty flats to end of conveyor lines.
- Unload any leftover foam blocks on conveyors.
- Move finished and unfinished products as needed throughout operation.
- Ensure all flats of material have tickets.
- Use hand trucks, buggies, or other material handling equipment.
- Assist in wrapping department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Material handling experience, preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer
For more information about how we handle your personal data in connection with our recruiting processes, please refer to the Recruiting Privacy Notice on the “Privacy Notice” tab located at http://privacy.leggett.com
Shift: Friday through Sunday 6:00am - 6:00pm ID:uDnQdo