Material Handler Weekend Shift (F,S,S,M)
Olive Branch, MS
SUMMARY: This position ensures inventory is retrieved, moved, and placed accurately to support customer and workflow demands.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Retrieve all necessary inventory from stock locations based on customer orders
- Ensure all inventory is moved timely to close out areas for final packaging
- Maintain clean and clear aisle ways through effective material movement
- Ensure safe operation of forklift, pallet jacks, and any other necessary equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.