Schwan's Home Delivery
$18 - $24 / Hour
11pm to 7am Sun - Thur
At Yelloh, our passion is to deliver extraordinary experiences, lasting relationships, and outstanding food to America’s tables. As a Material Handler you will be responsible for loading and refueling the delivery trucks in our fast-paced warehouse. We are driven to bring our customers delicious food and reliable services and to provide quality food, help be part of making that happen. Our top performers can grow into various roles within the company including, Sr Material Handler, Route Sales Representatives and more! Show us what you got!
Full time employees are eligible for full benefits and all roles are paid weekly!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You load frozen food from warehouse freezers into delivery trucks.
- Inventory control of our trucks and freezer.
- Care for our products, trucks, clean environment, culture, and team members.
- Use lists to dispense and receive information including product codes and customer pre-orders.
- General upkeep of facility including cleaning and maintenance of depot and grounds.
- When needed unload frozen food product up to 50 pounds from semis into warehouse freezers.
Safety is our number one priority! We provide the proper protective clothing including, freezer jackets, boots, gloves, and safety glasses. We also provide safety training in the operation of our trucks, proper lifting, use of equipment, and general warehouse safety.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including appropriate driver's license and medical certification
- NO CDL license required
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability, and team support
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a willingness to learn
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work physically in freezer environments for 4-8 hours per day, loading and unloading trucks, and standing for 8-hour shifts
- Ability to work independently for part or all of the shift
At Yelloh, we believe that our employees are the catalyst to the success of the company where their initiative, strategic thinking, and entrepreneurial spirit are recognized. You will use your passion for bringing new and different product solutions to our customers!
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes diversity, represents the communities in which we operate, enables attraction of diverse talent pools for today and tomorrow and positions Yelloh as an employer of choice.
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Yelloh!
Yelloh is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or other protected class.