Material Handler/Forklift Driver – 2nd Shift
Winston Salem, NC
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Loading and unloading trucks at the dock in shipping
- Keep production supplied with raw materials, packing supplies and in process rolls
- Remove scrap and empty dumpster as needed
- Run sweeper scrubber thru aisle
- Put up raw materials
- Put away finish goods skids
- Use RF scanners for logistic of material flow throughout the building
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Material Handling
- The Company maintains the right to revise and/or add duties in response to business requirements.
- Perform related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Successful completion of IVO (Industrial Vehicle Operator) certification training.
- Successful completion of JSA (Job Safety & Health Analysis) reading.
- Successful completion of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) training.
- Active IVO training/Forklift certification
- Knowledge of how to band scrap
- High School Graduate