Location: Mobile, Alabama
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial services provider, active primarily in Continental Europe, Northwest Europe, North America, and the Middle East. With over 4,500 skilled employees in North America, Bilfinger delivers its services across multiple industries that include petrochemical, oil & gas, consumer goods, energy and utilities, and government services. Bilfinger has offices in 40 states, and our project portfolio covers the entire value chain from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion, and turnarounds to environmental technologies and digital applications. We have over 100 years of industrial experience on projects as small as $500 and as large as $40M, performed in every time zone of the United States.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This individual must have made a minimum score of 90 on the TIMEC Skilled Laborer’s/Helper’s Exam. They should have knowledge of hand tools and an above average comprehension of mechanical assignments. They must have displayed good attitude, work ethic and dependability on past jobs. They Further they must have displayed the ability to learn and execute new skills within the work environment. Lastly, they must have displayed the ability to work with others as a team member. They may be advanced at the recommendation of their direct supervisor using a change of status form cosigned by a superintendent and department manager no early than 30 days after their last promotion.
Basic Qualifications & Key Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to climb ladders, perform elevated work and lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Fork truck certification required
Please reach out to Velma Arismendez (velma.[email protected]) in case of any questions related to this position.
Bilfinger Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Fraudulent employment offers
We are aware that fraudulent employment offers are being transmitted via email by people claiming to be employees or representatives of Bilfinger. Prospective candidates are provided job descriptions and employment letters and are asked to complete and return employment information forms as well as official tax forms. These job offers may look genuine and could include names of Bilfinger legal entities, Bilfinger executives, their signatures, seals of “authenticity”, the Bilfinger brand and logo.
Please be advised that these communications are FRAUDULENT and are NOT sent from anyone within or affiliated with Bilfinger. These email messages are a scam and should be treated as such. Bilfinger does not make job offers via social media, unsolicited email or without personally interviewing candidates first. We never send you cheques in order to pay contractors to set up a home office. Never send money or pass on personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Bilfinger, and never reply to an email address that does not end in @bilfinger.com.
If you receive such a message, you are advised to contact your local law enforcement agency and provide any details you may have. You also may forward the messages to [email protected].
If you are interested in an employment with Bilfinger, please submit your application in the safe environment of our global job portal only.