Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production deadlines and expectations.
Position Description: The Material and Supply Chain Manager is responsible for coordinating, organizing, and overseeing all activities involved in scheduling production & material requirements including the acquisition of materials and outside services. This will be accomplished by leveraging MRP to prioritize production and secure the supply chain. The Materials Manager will report to the site President.
- Analyze current and future demand needs within the MRP system, including production capacity & material requirements.
- Responsible for site level SIOP process & long-range planning.
- Partner with operations to evaluate load and understand capacity requirements for labor & machinery.
- Anticipate capacity & material constraints and work to mitigate risks.
- Communicate production schedule to operations.
- Maintain MRP parameters related to efficient lot sizing, purchasing, forecasting and safety stock.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating engineering changes and new project launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Oversee purchasing requirements for materials and outside services.
- Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers and vendors.
- Communicate with management regularly regarding supply chain flow and services affecting production.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ERP/MRP experience required, Epicor experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, Advanced working knowledge of Excel Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, and co-workers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 5+ years of progressive supply chain/materials management in a manufacturing environment, aerospace preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred, but not required.
- Certification in CPIM and/or CSCP preferred, but not required.
Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.
As an EOE/AA employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.