Material Tech – Oven Night Shift
General Plastics & Composites LP
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Performs all oven operations for the curing of composite materials.
2. Works closely with other departments for execution of oven scheduling.
3. Moves material to and from ovens.
4. Performs oven loading/unloading to schedule and production requirements.
5. Drives quality of product by ensuring proper oven loading, oven operation and cure cycles are performed.
6. Selects and verifies cure cycles; starts and stops ovens and chart recorders.
7. Reports maintenance and facility issues and equipment failures to management.
8. Ensures all company policies and procedures are followed.
9. Requires substantial amount of lifting.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Shift Work, Saturdays will be required depending on production needs.
- Needs to be able to work a flexible work schedule, depending on business needs.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Ability to work in an environment with various temperatures up to 100.
- Ability to work with various types of materials such as Fiberglass and Resin.
- Requires bending, reaching, standing, and mobility through the shop floor.
- Must be able to lift up to 45lbs.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Educational Requirements: High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: