KBI Biopharma, Inc.
Manages all activities related to the planning, purchase, receipt, warehousing and distribution of supplies and materials used in the company’s development, production and administrative support functions.
- Execute the daily operations of inventory planning and procurement areas in the development and execution of short and long range production and purchasing plans for raw materials, packaging materials, and work in process
- Ensure all areas of responsibility are in compliance with cGMPs and requirements for supply chain management while maintaining high levels of internal and external customer service
- Responsible for daily operations, projects as assigned, and objectives for the warehouse and procurement operations
- Oversee investment in raw materials, components, work in process, and lab supply inventories for the site to ensure efficient turnover and minimal investment
- Will serve as liaison with accounting personnel responsible for financial control and inventory audit procedures
- Plan and execute purchasing strategies and short-term procurement programs for raw materials, packaging, and contract services
- Responsible for insuring inventory integrity and asset protection of all materials and equipment under control of the warehouse
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year with two years experience in
- Warehousing, Shipping, Receiving, and computerized inventory control
- Should be knowledgeable in all facets of warehousing, including receiving, housekeeping, computerized inventory control, tagging of capital items, location management, shipping, LTL trucking, FedEx/Airborne and UPS service, problem resolution, purchasing interface and packaging
- Should possess knowledge of chemicals, use of MSDS sheets in a high-volume manufacturing operation and DOT requirements regarding the transportation of hazardous materials
SALARY RANGE: $21-$26.45/hr
Salary range provided per current averages and expectations. The salary and job title for this opening will be based on the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience and may be outside this range. KBI has a robust total rewards strategy which includes an annual bonus structure for all employees, medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid PTO and holidays, Sabbatical program, 401K matching with 100% vesting in 60 days and employee recognition programs.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. (KBI) is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. Any employee entering a KBI site located in the US must either (1) have provided proof of full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) with a COVID-19 vaccination which has been granted FDA approval or Emergency Use Authorization; or (2) perform weekly COVID-19 testing with negative test results.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for KBI Biopharma, Inc. to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either KBI Biopharma, Inc. or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of KBI Biopharma, Inc. has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to KBI Biopharma, Inc. true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize KBI Biopharma, Inc. to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.ID:uDnQdo