Android Industries, LLC
Do you want to work at an organization that is people focused, service minded and results oriented, that offers their customers creative problem solving, progressive solutions, and improved outcome? Then Avancez Assembly may be the place for you. We are committed to a culture of excellence, with a focus on best practices and continuous improvement. We understand that our people are our biggest strength, and we know that world-class service happens because of our capable and valued team members. Whether you are looking for an assembly position or a career in manufacturing management, you can thrive as a member of our team.
Material Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and expediting flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintain records. Review production schedules and related information and confer with customer and plant leadership to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor/manage inventory levels utilizing ERP System in conjunction with 5 Alarm system and visual Min/Max alert to insure there are no interruptions to production activities.
- Effectively communicate and work with customer regarding material issues.
- Support receiving and production activities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Analyze and investigate material variances to identify root cause and implement corrective actions with support of the Cycle Counting process.
- Perform inventory counts or other tasks as requested by the customer.
- Identify and suggest areas for continuous improvement within the plant (i.e. signage, layouts, systems, plant organization etc.) with department and cross functional teams.
- Coordinate Hot Shots.
- Monitor and analyze OSR.
Follow and assist with adherence and management of plant safety protocols.
All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma
Experience: 3+ years of experience and demonstrated success in Business, Materials Management or Supply Chain Mgt/Logistics
Travel Required: No
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in a rapid paced environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with and lead people.
- Ability to quickly grasp new skills and concepts.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Ability to plan and analyze production requirements and implement supporting material systems and business processes.
- Working knowledge of material flows and layouts.
- Highly organized and detailed to establish priorities, identify and set goals.
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines and be able to perform self-initiated and planned activities.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills, especially for collaborating with others internally and externally to accomplish goals and resolve issues.
- Broad knowledge of mobile equipment and operation.
- Ability to reconcile accounts.
- Demonstrated and creative ability to solve problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of software, particularly MS Excel and use of spreadsheets for managing and analyzing data.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- 401k Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Competitive Benefits
- The quality of possessing and adhering to positive, optimistic expectation of future events.
- Confidence in one another
- The quality of an understanding of another's challenges.
- Concern for fairness.
- The quality of having good, sound judgement.
- Strength in the face of adversity.