Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations.
• Knowledge of parts ordering, preferable MRP (ordering principles, etc.).
• Knowledge of factors that influence inventory (B.O.M., reporting, etc.).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
• Excellent attendance record.
• Good computer skills (experience with MS Windows and Oracle preferred).
• Knowledge of systems (MRP, OE&I, REP, ASN-EDI, etc.).
• Knowledge of Kanban system and visual controls.
• Demonstrated ability to perform well under extreme pressure.
• Takes ownership and responsibility.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• High degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
• High math and reading skills.
• Ability to handle multiple job assignments and time lines.
• Material handling and warehouse experience and knowledge.
• Quality Department knowledge.
• Ability to work overtime is an essential function of the position.