Measure Tech NSW
Fort Lauderdale, FL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
We are excited to announce our ranking for 2021 as the number 1 retail window company in America! Due to our continued rapid growth, NewSouth Window Solutions is hiring a dedicated Measure Tech who is searching for a rewarding CAREER opportunity.
NewSouth is a proud part of PGT Innovations, a billion-dollar+ company and the nation’s largest manufacturer of impact-resistant windows and doors who recently achieved a spot-on Forbes’ America’s Best Midsized Employers List. NewSouth Window Solutions currently operates in 17 markets across the Southeast and is continuing to expand in new markets which will exceed $200 million in sales. Our goal is to continue to dominate the window and door industry in every market that we serve while supporting our hardworking team members with ongoing training, internal advancement opportunities, and an emphasis on a great work/life balance!
We are specifically looking for an experienced and self-motivated candidate, with the ability to measure windows, doors and service windows and doors. The ideal team member will be required to manage all aspects of our professional process:
Measure windows and doors
Service windows and doors
access installation of projects
The ability to communicate effectively with customers
4+ years experience in building construction or installation of windows and doors
Prefer that the Candidate has hands-on field experience with the installation of windows and doors
Must be able to lift over 50lbs.
Must be well organized and computer literate
Clean driving record, pass a background check and drug screening.
In addition, we offer the following benefits after 90 days:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Matching 401k program
- Reimbursement Accounts; contributions are on a pre-tax basis
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance of one time salary and the option to purchase supplemental life insurance for yourself and eligible dependents
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 100% tuition and book reimbursement for an “A”, 75% reimbursement for a “B”
- 8 holiday’s recognized plus one floating holiday
Supervision of all Installation Crews
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and balancing.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of office machinery.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Company provides vehicle to travel to customers’ homes in the local market daily.
We are a Drug-Free Environment and conduct background checks.
Apply directly through our website for immediate consideration for this amazing opportunity!
To learn more, visit www.newsouthwindowcareers.com.ID:uDnQdo