Mechanic – Deepwater GoM
Job Title: Mechanic - Deepwater GoM
Rotational Schedule: 14x14
Crew Change Location: Houma, Louisiana
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Operate offshore production facility in accordance with customer requirements.
- Test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment.
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government agencies.
- Maintain and troubleshoot, turbine compressors, generators, gas/diesel generators, compressors, reciprocating equipment (pumps, compressors, etc.)
- 3-5 years mechanic experience preferably offshore on a production platform.
- Solar Turbine experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Computer knowledge
- Should be familiar with Subsea Equipment
- Organization skills to maintain platform
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- Safety Oriented
Position will be geared the following:
- Creating policies and procedures for maintenance, testing, and inspections of offshore lifeboats.
- Needs to have technical mechanical skills and be able to create policies and procedure.
- Candidate will not be required to complete technical writing tasks
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.