Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What you’ll do:
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot electronics for all mill equipment
- Install and maintain AC and DC drives and circuits
- Maintain and troubleshoot analog and digital electronic circuitry
- Calibrate electronic instruments
- Trouble shoot problems repair or change electrical and mechanical parts as necessary
- Performs other duties as required
What you have:
- High School Diploma or GED, and valid driver’s license
- PC Skills-Must have demonstrated communication skills
- Read and write English and make last minute judgment calls
- General maintenance skills, repair and replace hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders and valves
- Knowledge and skill in areas of electricity, electrical parts, electrical safety, electrical test instruments, read and comprehend electrical schematic drawings, Arc and Acetylene weld
- Ability to diagnose, service, replace and repair RF’s, scan guns, and label printers
- Ability to obtain lift truck certification
- Physical abilities: climb stairs and ladders, work at heights, lift up to 70 pounds
- Supply own tools
- Must have demonstrated willingness to work overtime
- Demonstration of skills in job tryout
- Must have no corrective action for attendance or safety
We’re located in a pretty great spot – check out this video to see what we mean!
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.ID:uDnQdo