Vacuum Technologies, LLC
Vacutech, a member of the National Carwash Solutions family, has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. NCS's bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it, for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product assembly, installation and service, our teams are here to help every step of the way. Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
As a Mechanical Designer, you will work closely with project management, engineering, and sales staff to create new products and new configurations of existing products. Mechanical Designers lay the foundation for success in manufacturing, supply chain, installation, and customer satisfaction through dedicated attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Use CAD to participate in production design and product development, specifically by creating models, drawings, and documentation for use by Vacutech production personnel, certification agencies, and other internal departments.
- Create details from technical specifications, drawings, hand sketches, and engineer markups.
- Utilize knowledge of steel manufacturing, engineering practices, mathematics, and other physical sciences to design to lowest possible cost while maintaining quality.
- Self-check and ensure work for completeness, accuracy, compliance to standards, and manufacturability
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies.
- Associates degree from an accredited computer aided design training program preferred
- Four years of relevant professional work experience (in mechanical design, product development, and/or manufacturing environment)
- Must be proficient and have professional experience using SolidWorks, Inventor, CATIA, Solid Edge, ProE, and/or Creo design software
- Demonstrated ability to be accurate and consistent with details
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking Skills
- Adept at succeeding in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Electrical design experience is a plus
- Must stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do
- Required to stand for prolonged periods.
- Intermittently lift light to medium weight up to 75 lbs.
- May perform duties requiring employee to intermittently bend and twist.
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.ID:uDnQdo