Mechanical Engineer II
North Charleston, SC
The Mechanical Engineer I is an integral part of the Raycap team located in Charleston, SC, completing 3-D modeling and design drawing packages of antenna concealment systems for the Telecom industry.
- Work in a team environment to analyze requirements from the customer and develop design solutions.
- Completes engineering drawings using Autodesk Inventor to ensure conformance standards.
- Compares material sizes detailed on fabrication drawings to product’s availability & size parameters
- Ensures items on fabrication drawings are detailed correctly
- Communicates with engineering vendors and steel fabrication vendors as required
- Participates in engineering review meetings (ERM)
- Maintains list of jobs completed within the engineering department
- Participates in R&D efforts
- Bachelors Degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 Years working experience with creation of assembly of 3-D sub assemblies into main assemblies
- Must have experience using solid modeling CAD software (experience with Inventor/Solidworks a plus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to a schedule and achieve timelines.
- Proficient with MS office Products.
Raycap, Inc., is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions for telecommunications, renewable energy, transportation, defense and other applications. We are proud to offer:
- Competitive benefits package
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off from day one
- 10 company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A generous 401(k) plan
Raycap is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, veteran or military status, or other protected status. We participate in E-verify for all employment verifications. Drug-free workplace