Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
What does a cell phone in your pocket, a spaceship, and an electric vehicle have in common?
Ellsworth Adhesives specs in materials in each of those products!
Ellsworth Corporation, a global, industry leading distributor of specialty chemicals and equipment and adhesive manufacturer currently has a Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer opportunity at Ellsworth Adhesives. This role reports into our Ellsworth Dispensing Solutions (EDS) Division located in Sparks, NV.
Ellsworth Dispensing Solutions provides the solutions to make parts. We are the knowledge leader in dispensing solutions. Ellsworth Corporation, a global, industry leading distributor of specialty chemicals and equipment and adhesive manufacturer. Click here to find out more about the markets we serve and here to learn about our consumer and manufacturing products!
Are you passionate about mechanical design projects? Want to grow your engineering career? This is an exciting time to be a part of Ellsworth, come join our team!
You will work with members of the engineering and production teams to develop drawings and specifications for existing and new design projects. The Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer will design mechanical systems and/or machinery utilizing design and ERP software.
- Create and/or provide all supporting documentation including drawings, bill of materials, quotes and engineering summaries utilizing CAD Systems and ERP software.
- Prepare and complete accurate product documentation (i.e. manuals, work instructions, assembly instructions, data sheets, etc).
- Manage Bill of Material (BOM) and parts list repository.
- Create electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics utilizing design tools.
- Conducts assigned projects ensuring that work is completed within budgetary and time constraints while meeting customer and contractual demands.
- Assess customer requirements, evaluate engineering design, and create complete drawing packages.
- Model components to define recommended parts procurement.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
PERKS & BENEFITS
As an industry leader, we offer a competitive wage, bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefit package which includes Health, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, 401(k), Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off and Holidays, Wellness Program, Social Events, Community Involvement and much more! Click Here for a summary of Employee Benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a four year college and 1+ years of related industrial experience and/or training (combination of degree, internships, etc.).
- Certifications in SolidWorks (i.e. CSWA, CSWP, CSWE, CPPA, etc) is preferred.
- Engineering in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineering (PE) is preferred.
- Experience in Solidworks, Driveworks, AutoCAD, or DraftSight is a plus.
Ellsworth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, pregnancy, genetics, or any other legally protected status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation for any part of our employment process, please follow the instructions on our Accessibility Accommodation for Applicants page of our Careers website.
Ellsworth Corporation is an industry leading global corporation, we specialize in the distribution, manufacturing and custom packaging of adhesives, specialty chemicals and dispensing equipment. We stand apart from the competition by going above and beyond high quality products. We offer expert assistance, valuable services, decades of experience, and a host of resources to ensure we're providing the best possible solution for our customers’ applications.