MECM SCCM Administrator
Certification Partners, LLC
Requisition #: MECMS004028
Job Title: MECM/SCCM Administrator
Location: 2800 Powder Mill Road Adelphi, Maryland 20783
Clearance Level: Active DoD - Secret
- DoD IAT Level II Certification.
The U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL) of the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) is the Army’s corporate laboratory. Its diverse assortment of unique research and scientific facilities, and dedicated workforce of Government and private sector partners, make up the largest source of world-class integrated research and analysis in the U.S. Army. This contract is to provide above baseline IT Modernization and Project Support services to ARL and ARL’s customers. Baseline services are defined as enterprise-level IT support. Above baseline IT services are defined as IT support services that fall outside baseline services. Provide OCIO with Windows Software Packaging support for enterprise deployments.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager Software Deployments, you need to have a good understanding of the following skills:
- Knowledge of MECM application management concepts and features such as application model, deployment types, dependencies, detection methods, and deployment phases.
- Ability to create applications and packages, knowing best practices to leverage each type.
- Ability to deploy applications to collections using both deployments and phased deployments.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot deployments to the enterprise.
- Familiarity with .MSI, .msix and .exe installation types and how to effectively configure deployments for each.
- Utilize task sequences to deploy software in a specific workflow process.
- Familiarity with PowerShell and running command only deployments.
- DoD IAT Level II Certification.
Education, Background, and Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 6-9 years of Windows administration experience.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of MECM application management.
- Windows Server 2016, Windows 10 Enterprise.
- LogRhythm SIEM.
- Fundamental understanding of Networking.
- SCCM and Endpoint Management Experience.
- Experience working in large production environments with critical systems.
- Contractor site with 0%-10% travel possible. Possible off-hours work to support releases and outages. General office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- Sedentary – 10 lbs. Maximum lifting, occasional lift/carry of small articles. Some occasional walking or standing may be required. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Stand or Sit; Walk; Repetitive Motion; Use Hands / Fingers to Handle or Feel; Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, or Crawl; See; Push or Pull; Climb (stairs, ladders) or Balance (ascend / descend, work atop, traverse).
Agile Defense provides leading-edge Digital Transformation solutions to support and advance our customers' mission. We deliver innovative and high-quality services to our customers worldwide through an empowered and engaged workforce.
Employees of Agile Defense are our number one priority, and the importance we place on our culture here is fundamental. Our culture is alive and evolving, but it always stays true to its roots. Here, you are valued as a family member, and we believe that we can accomplish great things together. Agile Defense has been highly successful in the past few years due to our employees and the culture we create together. We believe several attributes are the root of our very best employees and extraordinary culture. We have named these attributes “The 6 H’s” – Happy, Helpful, Honest, Humble, Hungry, and Hustle.
- Happy: We exhibit a positive outlook in order to create a positive environment.
- Helpful: We assist each other and pull together as teammates to deliver.
- Honest: We conduct our business with integrity.
- Humble: We recognize that success is not achieved alone, that there is always more to learn, and that no task is below us.
- Hungry: We desire to consistently improve.
- Hustle: We work hard and get after it.
These Core Values are present in all our employees and our organization's aspects. Learn more about us and our culture by visiting us here.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Agile Defense is subject to federal vaccine mandates or other customer/facility vaccination requirements as a federal contractor. As such, to protect its employees' health and safety and comply with customer requirements, Agile Defense may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.ID:uDnQdo