Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Merchandiser do at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting our product portfolio by keeping beverage sections, displays, coolers, and all points of availability properly stocked and according to Swire Coca-Cola standards. You will play a crucial role in supporting the area sales team and will have the opportunity to learn a great deal about merchandising and the beverage industry along the way!
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our action with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
Schedule: Full Weekend Availability Required
- Restock displays, sections, racks, coolers and shelves in an aligned manner
- Build displays and other promotional items throughout the assigned store
- Maintain backrooms by organizing and consolidating back stock in a safely accessible way within the assigned loading dock area
- Set aside and. store in backroom any product unfit for sale to be credited to customer account
- Operate powered equipment (ex: powered pallet jack) and manual equipment
- Clean and organize shelves or aisles each day to provide a safe environment for consumers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
- Reliable form of transportation
- Operate a mobile smartphone device
- Perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Lift up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Local routes - Allowing you to stay close to home and represent an international brand in your community
Swire Coca-Cola is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.