Company Perks & Benefits
- Pay range $20.00 - $24.00 per hour Depending on Experience.
- Monthly Mileage Reimbursement
- $500 Signing Bonus (Paid at 60 days of employment)
- $500 retention bonuses paid at 6-month and 12-month marks of employment
- Up to 128 hours of Paid Time Off Annually to start (13 days)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer match
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for daily stocking, rotating, pulling of products, and product displays at customer locations all in a timely and accurate manner. This position works under minimal to direct supervision to ensure accurate and timely work is being performed to best meet the needs of the customers and the departmental goals for the overall company goals. Helps to ensure a safe and clean work environment by following the company’s safety and proper housecleaning policies and procedures.
- Daily visits Odom customer locations to merchandise and maintain our products through stocking, rotating, dusting, and building displays.
- Stocks and rotates products on the floor, in coolers, bins, or shelves according to identifying information such as style, size, and type depending on where the product is located throughout the store.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to quality specifications and takes pride in products being distributed.
- Performs essential job duties all on time, efficiently, accurately, safely, and in a time sensitive manner due to customer locations requesting that merchandising not be performed during “peak” hours of operations.
- Accurately documents the number of products or items received or distributed or set aside due to damage or “out-of-date”.
- Participates and receives on-the-job training related to Odom procedures regarding the merchandiser job duties.
- Helps to ensure a safe and clean working area during the shift by discarding of trash and empty boxes prior to leaving each customer account.
- Display promotional materials, such as POS and signage according to company and store policies.
- Build displays according to Supervisor/Sales Representatives directions.
- Must be 21 years old with a valid driver’s license, good driving record, proof of insurance (SR-22 is not acceptable), and a reliable means of transportation for getting to and from customer accounts.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prefer working knowledge of the beverage industry or grocery retail experience.
- Must be self-motivated, a self-starter, and able to work with very little direct supervision.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to work quickly and accurately while handling competing priorities.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Operates a pallet jack and hand cart to transport products all in a safe manner.
- This position requires constant lifting/moving/pushing/pulling of 27-55 pounds and occasionally lifting/moving/pushing/pulling of up to 170 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift from floor to waist and from shoulders to overhead, uses hands to fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or other controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside related environmental noises.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.ID:uDnQdo