Merchandiser, Savannah, GA
Empire Distributors, Inc.
Empire Distributors, A Leading Beverage Distributor with excellent benefits, competitive wages and the potential for growth opportunities is now hiring a Merchandiser. This individual will represent Empire to our customers for merchandising, delivery needs and during store sets. Candidate assist customers in their ability to expand sales by the effective use of point of sales (POS) and merchandising materials. Preferred candidate have good verbal communication skills.
Pay - $18.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Visits our customer establishments, such as package store, taverns, supermarkets, restaurants, hotels and clubs to persuade customers to use display items to promote sale of company products.
- Delivers and sets up promotion display items.
- Arranges display of items in customer's establishment.
- Educates customers on the effectiveness of and display racks in order to increase end-customer awareness and increase sales for customer.
- Works grocery and chain store wine and beer resets.
- Forward customer comments and sales opportunities from customer to assigned sales representative.
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Manager
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have the ability to sustain a current and valid Alcohol Sales Permit from the Georgia Department of
Revenue. Must maintain valid drivers license.
“ Empire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. We are committed to ensuring that all employment decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need; without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disabilities, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. “