Mid-Level or Experienced Procurement Agent
Mid-Level or Experienced Procurement Agent
Company:The Boeing Company
Location:USA - Huntsville, AL
Job Description Qualifications:
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level or Experienced Procurement Agent to join our dynamic team in Huntsville, Alabama.
Position Responsibilities - Mid-Level 3:
- Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Conducts risk, issues and opportunities management.
- Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance.
- Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies.
Position Responsibilities - Experienced Level 4:
- Provides oversight and management of supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance.
- Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions.
- Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Leads supplier performance teams to develop strategic supplier solutions across programs and commodities.
- Participates on supply chain process improvement teams and identifies improvement opportunities for potential integration into supplier contract strategies.
This position is hybrid. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options. This is at the hiring team’s discretion and could potentially change in the future.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- More than 3 years of experience working with Supplier Management, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement practices and processes.
- More than 3 years of experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating contractual agreements.
- More than 1 year of experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
- More than 1 year of experience and/or training with the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA).
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Mid-Level 3: More than 3 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced Level 4: More than 5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Mid-Level 3: Typically 6 or more years’ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Experienced Level 4: Typically 10 or more years’ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range for Mid-Level 3: $74,800 - $101,200
Summary pay range for Experience Level 4: $95,200 - $128,800
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Export Control Requirement:U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 3
Job Code:HAACI3 (H01)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Stay safe from recruitment fraud! The only way to apply for a position at Boeing is via our Careers website.
Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud - Recruitment Fraud Warning
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Request an Accommodation - Requesting Interview Accommodations
Applicant Privacy - Applicant Privacy
EEO is the law Poster - EEO is the law
Boeing Policy on EEO - Boeing EEO Policy
Affirmative Action and Harassment - Boeing Affirmative Action and Harassment
Boeing Participates in E – Verify
- English - E-Verify (English)
- Spanish - E-Verify (Spanish)
Right to Work Statement
- English - Right to Work (English)
- Spanish - Right to Work (Spanish)