Mill Machinist 2nd Shift
Brooklyn Park, MN
By living according to a common set of values, we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers’ success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Operates and sets up CNC shop equipment with assistance.
- Sharpens tooling as needed to maintain tolerances, may give input or recommendations.
- Makes adjustments and monitors assigned equipment to ensure dimensional part integrity.
- Able to preset tooling for setups and tool breakages during normal operations
- Maintains tooling following established tool life guide lines.
- Troubleshoots and corrects problem with minimal assistance.
- Deburrs, buffs or sands parts to meet requirements to print specifications.
- Inspects parts visually and dimensionally using basic inspection equipment and techniques to assure conformance to requirements with minimal assistance.
- Completes all applicable documentation for current operations.
- Practices 5S principles on a daily basis.
- Perform preventative machine maintenance as required.
- Performs other functions as required.
U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA Disability/Veteran