Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
Monday - Friday 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Overtime - Saturdays and 10 hr shifts required at times.
Shift differential applies.
Has working knowledge of DCI’s Quality Assurance System and the PSR System and utilizes it for product quality plans.
Trim flash from each part to specification and inspect parting line for defects.
- Set-up and operate machines as skill and ability are acquired, using prescribed set-up operations, etc.
- Maintain and ensure quality by inspecting each part produced and communicating defects to Machine Operator.
- May perform minor repairs on all machines, including PM’s associated with Molding Machines.
- Work from specification sheets or instructions.
- Maintain set-ups so that quality and production standards can be met or exceeded.
- Recognizes operating irregularities and notifies Shift Support, Machine Operator, Manufacturing Team Leader or Quality Leader.
- Anticipates material requirements and notifies designated persons or Supervisors or moves material in order to minimize production delays.
- Use a variety of precision measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, scales, etc.
- Maintain accurate production sheets daily.
- Perform measuring and charting of product data.
- Meet or exceed production standards.
- Education to include complete knowledge of defects and corrective action as described in the Product Summary Reports.
- Write product defects on Corrective Action Report sheets.
- Responsible for proper packaging of parts by correct number of parts per carton, correctly labeled carton, parts placed in correct pattern, etc.
- Keep work area, equipment, machines, etc., in a clean safe and orderly fashion.
- Be familiar with the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, the location of the Material Safety Data Sheets, read labels and follow safe practices in using chemicals, glues, elements, etc.
- Work safely at ALL times and comply with safety regulations regarding the use of protective equipment and devices, keeping guards in place at all times. Reports any unsafe conditions to Manufacturing Team Leader.
- Offer suggestions relative to job improvements such as methods, procedures, ways of doing things, housekeeping, safety, etc.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of 1st piece inspections.
- Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions, as directed by the Manufacturing Team Leader or other designated person.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.ID:uDnQdo