Monoline Field Specialist 1
Great Plains Oilfield Rental
Rent The Equipment, Own the Success
From drilling to completions to production, Great Plains Oilfield Rental supports you with the ultimate toolbox of premium services, rental equipment and professionally trained crews.
The GPOR Field Specialist is responsible for assisting and providing technical skills and knowledge in all phases of assembly, disassembly, minor repair, delivery and setup of pressure control equipment on location. This position works under the direction of the Assistant Field Manager and/or Field Manager.
- Rig up and rig down pressure control equipment at location
- Connect sections of spooled iron, using hand tools and powered wrenches
- Maintain and adjust required equipment and machinery to ensure proper performance
- Perform maintenance, cleaning, diagnostics, and repairs to company assets.
- Ensure rental equipment is in good working condition before and after each job. Report any issues to management.
- Load, assemble, deliver, unload, position, and/or setup pressure equipment as needed for job being performed.
- Ensure returned equipment is checked in and organized properly.
- Document and file service orders as needed.
- Organize teamwork during rig ups and rig downs.
- Comply with all Company and customer Health, Safety, and Environmental (HS&E) policies, rules, practices and guidelines.
- Conduct proper Job Safety Analysis (JSA) in compliance with Company policies.
- Regularly check equipment for any problems and safety issues on an ongoing basis.
- Wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all designated times which could include but is not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses, FR coveralls, protective toe footwear work gloves, respirator, and hearing protection.
- Inspect safety equipment and PPE for wear and replace as needed.
- Maintain spatial orientation and awareness to safely move around work environment with many moving objects.
- Work in a heavy industrial environment which includes working around constantly moving overhead machinery, being in close proximity to loud equipment and handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- Support other crew members by carrying supplies, ensuring compliance with safety procedures and other additional tasks as assigned.
- Represent the Company and our values with integrity while maintaining the highest ethical and legal standards with all interactions.
- Adhere to the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Demonstrate intermediate mathematical knowledge
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, customers, and other external contacts
- Ability to demonstrate operational business and leadership skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced challenging environment. Demonstrated ability to act with a sense of urgency yet maintain composure.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of operating heavy equipment after completing company training/certification.
- Must stay alert and focused during the shift while performing repetitive and routine activities.
- Ability to safely lift, carry, push and/or pull 50 pounds.
- This position requires bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, and crawling, walking on uneven surfaces, and potentially climbing equipment ladders or stairs throughout the work shift.
- Demonstrate clear communication skills including ability to read, write and speak English, and to promptly follow verbal and written directions in English along with the ability to establish and maintain effective rapport with all employees at different levels both in the office and in the field.
- Ability to process daily paperwork.
- Work with an emphasis on safety for themselves and others, including coworkers and third parties, while wearing any required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all designated times.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with others and work independently when required.
- Willing and able to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner while working in all weather conditions during a possible 12+ hour work shift that can include days or nights, as well as weekends and holidays.
- Willing to work mandatory and unscheduled hours outside of your assigned schedule with little or no advanced notice.
- Ability to travel as needed to other offices and work sites, occasionally requiring extended travel to remote locations and/or overnight stay(s) outside normal office area.
- Must be willing and able to attend and successfully complete classroom training and testing.
- Able to successfully meet pre-employment testing requirements which may include, without limitation, pre-employment drug and alcohol test(s) and background checks as well as drug and/or alcohol testing periodically during employment (subject to state and federal laws).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and protect Company proprietary information in an appropriate manner.
- 6+ months completions related experience.
- Must have and maintain valid state-issued driver’s license, be eligible to drive a Company vehicle and meet the requirements of the Company’s vehicle program, policy and/or guidelines.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a current DOT medical card registered with the state licensing agency for non-excepted interstate.
- Experience with torque and test equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior military service.
The GPOR Field Specialist must work with an emphasis on individual safety and safety for others, including coworkers and third parties. This position includes working outdoors for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions typical of the area where the job is located, including dust, humidity, sleet, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, wind, and other inclement weather. Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying outdoor conditions, including environmental chemicals, gases, noise, dampness, fumes, radiation, and heights.ID:uDnQdo