MRE Coordinator I
Tilson Technology Management, LLC
Tilson is on a mission to build America's information infrastructure and we are seeking individuals from across the country to join us. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for twelve years in a row, Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We build high-performing teams who take on the largest and most impactful projects for our clients.
The MRE Coordinator I will be completing various engineering entry level desktop tasks to assist in OSP Engineering projects. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing utility poles and performing make ready engineering work that complies with the NESC and/or local safety regulations. The MRE Coordinator I will be completing applications and reviewing documentations for accuracy before submittal. This position reports to MRE/Licensing Manager.
- Process and review Pole Data Collection to determine most accurate make ready solution
- Utilize various systems to upload processed data and paperwork
- Propose anchors, fiber/copper and other attachments while complying with national and local regulations
- Maintain trackers for projects
- Identify the necessary requirements to propose surplus space and/or excess capacity for pole attachments
- Design an aerial path based on engineering best practices
- Coordinate with project managers and engineers to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and delivery for projects
- Maintain orderly records and project documents
- Basic knowledge of licensing processes and joint use pole attachment requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of relevant job experience
- Strong technical skills in MS Office
- Familiarity with Outside Plant Engineering and Aerial Make Ready Engineering, a plus
- Experience with the following systems: GIS, O-CALC, Google Earth, etc.
- Experience with AutoCAD, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
We accomplish our mission with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for our clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson believes in Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism, Respect, and Composure. To learn more about Tilson, the benefits we offer and our values, we invite you visit our website or visit our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, or Facebook pages for an inside glimpse at our culture.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.