Multicraft Maintenance Technician
JOB DUTIES: The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing a variety of repairs and routine maintenance on industrial equipment ranging from PLC controlled hydraulic presses, CNC lathes and mills to all supporting equipment including robots and conveyors that is used in the production and certification of high-pressure seamless gas and low-pressure acetylene cylinders. This is a 2nd/3rd shift position.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Electrical (480V 3phase), PLC and robotic troubleshooting and repairs.
- Repair and maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment such as electric motors, hydraulic pumps, valves, and conveyors.
- Performing preventative maintenance and routine service on all machines and equipment.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work a 2nd Shift Schedule.