National Account Manager
Arrow Fastener Co., LLC
• Manage and prioritize new sales initiatives to increase top line sales and profitability for both GreatStar Industrial and Walmart.
• Develop and sustain strong, effective relationships with various levels of personnel including The Walmart’s Merchandising, Replenishment, Product Development, and Operations teams to understand the develop business growth.
• Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the business including channel strategy, product line reviews, promotional planning, product
differentiation, product development, innovation, data analytics, profitability analysis, etc.
• Utilize POS data, consumer/shopper insights, and other available data points to identify opportunities and develop fact-based solutions
• Track and manage store planogram changes for all product categories to drive sales on existing and new items
• Develop strategic, successful multi-year strategic plan for Walmart and GreatStar Industrial
• Create and present materials, including demonstration of product samples, that communicate our ideas and recommendations in a clear and decisive manner
• Understand and communicate trends or opportunities that yield positive comp opportunities at retail
• Proactively work with internal teams to ensure key growth opportunities are identified and are actively being pursued to grow the GreatStar Industrial business at Walmart.
• Work with demand planning to develop accurate sales forecasts and achieve specified levels of forecast accuracy
• Achieve and/or exceed annual sales budget expectations
Competencies & Qualifications:
• Bachelors/University degree
• 5+ years sales and/or trade experience, preferably associated with Walmart.
*Walmart private label experience highly preferred
• Experience and success using a strategic approach that will achieve short-term objectives and maintain a priority for the long-term relationship with Walmart
• Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
• High initiative & follow-through with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and exceptional drive for results
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and proven ability to lead team and cross-functional team members
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)