NATIONAL ACCOUNTS DESIGN MANAGER
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The National Accounts Design Manager’s primary role is to support Sonny’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers through signage design and customer branding initiatives. The National Accounts Design Manager will work with senior level management, BDM’s, marketing, and technical staff to ensure we are meeting the expectations and commitments to our National Account customers as it relates to signage activity.
· Work directly with Clients on designated ‘National’ accounts to setup intake and revision meetings, and collect relevant information needed to take a job from concept to production.
· Provide a specialized service to high-level customers/accounts as a dedicated representative for all design related activities and communication; establish and nurture strong client relationships.
· Design Client artwork, signage, pay station screen flows and menu design through new concept development and updating existing artwork.
· Provide updates to appropriate stakeholders, internal and external; circulating proofs to Clients and Distributors for approval.
· Setup and maintain all tasks in Project Management Software for National Account Orders; thoroughly document Client communications/requests and manage project schedules ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget.
· Maintain a list of requirements to complete projects successfully.
· Effectively collaborate with other internal teams when needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· BA/BS in fine art, graphic design, marketing or similar discipline.
· 6+ years professional experience in graphic design.
· Preferred experience in signage design.
· Exceptional ability in typography, layout, and prototyping.
· Strong creative vision with attention to business objectives.
· Proficiency with design and animation software such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
Sonny's Enterprises is the world's largest manufacturer of conveyorized car wash equipment, parts, and supplies. We are the industry leader, recognized and awarded by the International Car Wash Association for innovating new technologies to advance the industry with products proudly designed and built in the USA. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We embrace change and the opportunity it produces to maximize the potential of our most valuable resource — our PEOPLE! We invite you to explore our opportunities and grow your career with us.
We offer 100% employer paid medical plan. Other optional benefit programs are available to our employees and their families which include: 401(k) match, additional medical plans, dental, vision, flex spending account, short-term and long-term disability & life insurance coverage.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sonny’s is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.