New Home Sales Consultant
Build your dream career with Ryan Homes and join our team as a national leader in the Homebuilding Industry!
As a New Home Sales Consultant, you can impact the lives of our customers while working in an environment of respect and professional development, where you are empowered to build a financially rewarding 6-figure sales career. You will lead all community sales activities from your office - one of our beautiful model homes! You will develop prospects into homebuyers by building relationships, and demonstrating the value of a new NVR home. Your exceptional relationship skills, penchant for problem solving, and strong closing techniques will help you achieve and exceed your sales goals.
- Initiate prospecting and marketing campaigns to attract new customers
- Establish rapport, conduct needs analysis and perform cost-estimates with home buying customers
- Demonstrate model home and home sites, blueprints, and site plans
- Guide customers through the purchase process, present purchase agreements, and coordinate with NVR Mortgage team to help select the best financing program that meets customer financial goals.
- Deliver NVR’s superior customer service to customers
- Work 3 weekends a month to better accommodate our buyers (you’ll maintain a 5-day work week with 2 alternate days off)
- At least 3 years of commissioned sales experience, preferably in homebuilding or luxury sales
- Proven metrics and sales results (e.g. percentage of goals met or exceeded, awards and accomplishments)
- Professional communication skills
- Four-year degree preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to meet established job functions
Life at NVR
As the parent company of Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Heartland Homes, NVR is a Top 5 US homebuilder that has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. All of our roles here at NVR, whether you are in the field or in the office, allow you to make a major impact in the lives of those who are looking to achieve home ownership. Our management team is tenured and talented (nearly 80% of them promoted from within), so you will have mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
Our comprehensive benefits package also includes New Home Purchase Discount and a Mortgage and Settlement Services Discount when purchasing one of our homes.
View more about our exceptional culture and benefits at https://www.nvrcareers.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.