Night Shift Warehouse Worker
Del Monte Foods, Inc.
$21.10 - $22.10
Position Function and Scope:
The purpose of this position is to safely operate all warehouse equipment and perform assigned warehouse duties to produce a labeled product that meets or exceeds the safety, quality and productivity standards. In addition, this position works with other plant personnel in a team environment and complies with company policy, regulatory and company standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Responsibilities, job duties, major tasks performed, and percentage of time required for each)
- Safely operate all warehouse equipment and perform assigned duties to produce a labeled product, complete daily minor maintenance on equipment as trained. Assist in training employees on warehouse equipment, processes and procedures. 60%
- Complete required documentation accurately and perform quality checks to ensure a quality product is prepared. 20%
- Interface with the computer and inventory control processes. 10%
- Operate forklift to move product and supplies in support of warehouse operations. 5%
- Assist other warehouse personnel with work activities as needed. 5%
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Ability to communicate in English, to include both writing legibly and speaking
- Basic math skills required
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic computer literacy
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintain accurate, neat and legible records.
- Capable of becoming forklift certified.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to stand the majority of the work shift.
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
ALL RESUMES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH WWW.DELMONTEFOODS.COM TO BE CONSIDERED. (https://www.delmontefoods.com/careers/). Please be advised that your application is not complete until you fill out, sign, and submit an Application for Employment for a specific position for which Del Monte Foods, Inc. is actively recruiting. Your application must reflect that you possess the required qualifications for the position.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
No agencies or 3rd party vendors.ID:uDnQdo