Night Warehouse Manager
This position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all warehouse functions to include: receiving, stocking, loading of trucks, training of employees, discipline and terminations, facility and equipment maintenance, and meeting EBITDA goals. Responsible for the supervision and training of Warehouse workers. Provides leadership, guidance, and quality assurance to the warehouse team.
Salary ranges from $65,500 - $70,000 Depending on Experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversees Night Warehouse.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Accountable for ensuring that the warehouse and assigned personnel meet or exceed operation standards and achieves budget goals.
- Budget goals will include both financial and volume goals assigned to best meet the overall goals for the company.
- Ability to gather important facts, make decisions, problem solve, and accept responsibility for decisions made related to this supervisory position.
- Plan and prepares work schedules and keeps records of employees work schedules, time badges, and utilizes UltiPro.
- Responsible to build and maintain professional and positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Manager is the main point of contact for assigned warehouse team and direct communications with Operations Manager and additional department managers as needed.
- Completes daily/weekly training or work-withs to inspect, evaluate, and ensure that the NW Beverages standards are being completed.
- Expected to perform work activities related to the warehouse job responsibilities.
- Facilitates meeting with staff and attends supervisory training related to the NW Beverages procedures and policies.
- Ensures that the NW Beverages procedures and standards with regards to all aspects of Warehouse Operations and Products are completed timely and accurately.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum of two years warehouse or related experience in the beverage industry. Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Prefer working knowledge of warehousing, forklift and pallet jack operations, pallet building, and inventory procedures.
- Must be forklift and pallet jack certified.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions form groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position requires the regular and constant lifting/moving/pulling or pushing of 27-55 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move items weighing up to 170 pounds (full beer kegs).
- Employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- This position will be performed at the Kent warehouse.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Varying temperature levels as product may be located in a cooler or on the warehouse floor.
- Occasionally works in high, precarious places, and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to multiple forklift horns or outside related environmental noises.