NIGHTS-Infeed Material Operator RDP
Overview: Infeed Material Operator, Temple, TX
Pay Range: $17.42-$17.68 per hour
Shift Available: 8PM to 8AM with every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off!!
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
Summary: Packs quality finished goods into boxes for shipment and assists Technician with basic line issues in a safe and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following:
- Responsible for ensuring quality product is packed and prepared for shipment.
- Removes product jams and performs quality checks of the product.
- Performs housekeeping to keep the raw material area clean.
- Monitors machine operations to ensure quality
- Completes required production and quality reports
- Detects defects or machine malfunctions and makes minor adjustments as needed
- Troubleshoots basic automation problems
- Removes finished packaged items from machine and ensures correct packaging specifications are maintained.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties may be assigned
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected]