North America Purchasing Analyst
Highland Heights, KY
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video, and data transmission for the telecommunication sector.
We are almost 29,000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us. Make Your Mark at Prysmian!
This position will report to the NA Head of Raw Materials and will be based in Highland Heights, KY. This position will be responsible to analyze, manage and improve the use of data for decision making leverage.
- Create and Manage reporting system to consolidate and communicate raw material spend analysis, spending trends, commercial impacts, and future forecast.
- Manage and Improve Supplier Performance Program including, but not limited to, supplier performance score cards, spend reports, and sustainability impact
- Investigate, create, implement, and manage market indexation program including reporting of key index movements and managing new and existing indexation tracking models.
- Execute necessary activities related to Vendor and Commodity Management analysis, supporting the Raw Materials Purchasing team in the day-to-day business, providing insights and indications on how to be more efficient and maximize performance.
- Explore new technologies and methods to streamline and improve team efficiency in areas such as pricing, invoice, and contract management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Support the Purchasing team in annual ISO audit activities.
- Support the Purchasing team throughout the current SAP/ERP activities.
- Support the Purchasing team with other data and analysis related projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Data Science(preferred) or related field
- Entry level position. Background in data analysis or finance
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and VLookups)
- Ability to not only visualize data, but able to communicate what you see
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Managers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.