Northeast Regional Sales Manager
Rhode Island - Remote, RI
Quest Industrial, with production facilities in Monroe and Middleton, Wisconsin, provides robotic integrated solutions using innovative technology and experienced problem-solving specialists to increase line efficiency, maximize profitability and minimize risk. Quest serves a variety of markets including food & beverage and consumer packaged goods. Quest Industrial is a division of ProMach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, ProMach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on ProMach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
Quest Industrial Sales Managers are responsible for all direct sales, account management and agent / distributor management functions. They are responsible for selling the company product line, upgrades, parts, service and rebuilds in the Northeast territory (ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA, DE, MD, VA, WV) of the U.S. This is a remote position.
In this vital role, you will be:
- Developing and executing a sales plan.
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities and making sales calls on potential accounts and existing accounts.
- Promptly following up on all leads.
- Cold calling to generate leads and to qualify new potential accounts.
- Penetrating all functional levels within potential accounts and existing accounts, and developing business relationships with operations, maintenance, engineering, purchasing and management personnel within those accounts.
- Achieving or exceeding sales forecasts for units and parts.
- Documenting all Opportunities, Companies, Contacts and customer Interactions in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- B.A. or B.S.
- A minimum of two years' direct sales experience with capital equipment
- Travel up to 60%
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites and other company locations
- Mechanical aptitude to understand packaging automation and company product
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated listening skills
- Effective time management skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and experience with industrial line layout is preferred.
- Competent user of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Detail oriented
- Honest and ethical
- Must work effectively with limited supervision
- Must be accountable, deadline sensitive and results oriented
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan, and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ProMach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.