Off- Premise Sales Representative
High Country Beverage Corp.
$54,000 - $60,000
Schedule: Monday- Friday
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
High Country Beverage represents some of the best brands in the world such as Coors Light, Coors Banquet, Blue Moon, Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Guinness, Fat Tire, White Claw, Truly, and a number of other world famous brands!
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, etc.
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Personal vehicle required and employee will receive mileage/usage reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsible for distribution and sales for all products distributed by High Country Beverage (HCB) in assigned territory. Responsible for achieving sales and distribution goals in assigned territory. Responsible for achieving Retail Account Standards objectives, merchandising and overall quality assurance of HCB products. This position is responsible for growing total HCB business in the assigned territory
- Safely maneuver cases
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Maintain required call frequency in assigned pre-sales accounts in order to achieve sales goals and objectives. Goals include full-line selling, dominant display execution, current POS merchandising and securing price and ad feature activities.
- Manage retail inventories to minimize out of stocks, insure product freshness and adequate product available for displays.
- Follow Retail Account Standard Supplier shelf management goals. Aggressively solicits displayed ad feature activity, secures primary position of HCB permanent and paper P.O.S. in accordance with the Retail Account Standards. Performance by account tracked and measured.
- Responsible for achieving Monthly Business Objectives (MBOs) in assigned territory.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all quality assurance guidelines of HCB. Manages inventory and follows a rotation schedule for all HCB products in assigned accounts according to a planned schedule of every account/ minimum once per month, or as frequently as necessary to insure fresh product.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer rapport.
- Required to collect written copies and report all competitive information including pricing, post-off activity, special promotions and new product introduction.
- Communicates special delivery instructions to delivery personnel and Route Supervisor on a daily basis. Informs Supervisor of all customer/retailer complaints.
- Submits all required reports and MBO tracking neat and on time.
- Updates account information on a weekly basis along with submitting status change reports of all account or route changes.
- Responsible for keeping assigned customers current with HCB credit terms and adhering to State and HCB credit regulations and policies.
- Responsible for attendance and promptness including mandatory sales, Supplier and breakout meetings.
- Must observes safe driving habits when operating all Company vehicles.
- Understands and compiles with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
- Completes special assignments at the request of the HCB management.
- High Country Beverage offers 7 day a week, 24-hour service. Sales Representatives and Route Supervisors all share responsibility for this service on a rotating basis. Must be able to physically deliver kegs and cases while on call.
This position is considered a leader in the HCB organization. As such, the Pre-Sales Representative will maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Position will be asked to perform duties “above and beyond the normal” from time to time, and expected to cheerfully perform such duties. This Position is expected to be a positive role model for other HCB employees.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.
Preferred: Applicant lives in Eastern Colorado