Join Our Team
Become part of a global leader in inspection and engineering services
About the team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing the reliability of critical assets for the energy industry.
Partner with the best
Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Inspection Business Unit.
As an Office Administrator, you will be responsible for:
• Manage, maintain and control office supplies, equipment, personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Gather and prepare vendor invoices for processing.
• Review expense reports from field personnel and in preparation for approval.
• Vendor set up and maintenance.
• Coordinate field service travel arrangements and equipment shipments with various outside agencies.
• Attend project and Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) meetings.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Must have strong background in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and firm deadlines.
• Must have excellent and effective communication skills.
• Experience within an industrial service environment a plus.
• Requires strong working relationships with co-workers, customers, various agency personnel and vendors.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits