Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Provides leadership, training, and direction of personnel to ensure jobs are completed and meet company quality standards, client job specifications and deadline dates at the lowest production costs by effectively supervising assigned personnel, equipment operation and work flow. The LDS Operations Manager, l position is responsible for revenue between $100,000 and $200,000 per month.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures jobs are completed according to company quality standards, client job specifications and customer requested deadline, by effectively supervising assigned personnel, equipment operation and workflow.
- Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the senior management.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Responsible for ensuring that client deadlines are met.
- Ultimately responsible for contract compliance, HR compliance, and financial compliance.
- Meets training objectives and follows up on employee training progress and performance.
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
- Makes employee safety a daily focus by designating employee safety committee and following recommendation of the company's Injury Management Program.