Operations HR Analyst Co-Op (Fall 2023 Semester – August Start)
What to Expect in our Co-op Program:
Expand your technical and professional skills in a real-world setting. Emerson co-ops are given meaningful work, support, and mentorship from experienced managers and key business leaders. There is the potential to gain knowledge and experience in a variety of ways by exploring opportunities associated with your major and rotating through multiple departments.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and paid holidays
- Housing stipends for eligible students and a list of nearby housing options for relocation
- Access to our newly renovated fitness center and wellness program
- Opportunities for networking and professional development
Our co-ops are a key talent pipeline for full-time employment opportunities after graduation at our many locations.
If you are a Human Resources student looking for an opportunity to learn, Emerson HVACR Americas has an exciting opportunity for you! This role is an exciting opportunity to support the HVACR Technologies business. Based in our St. Louis, Missouri location, you will support current initiatives and strategic priorities for the HVACR Americas operations locations across the United States and Mexico.
As a Human Resources Co-op, You Will:
- Lead the creation of an Operations recruitment marketing playbook, in partnership with platform marketing team and local HR teams.
- Provide guidance and facilitate problem solving in full cycle recruitment process, with the goal of building ORC expertise across our field HR teams.
- Work on analytical and reporting projects to maintain data accuracy and draw insights from operations HR KPIs.
- Assist in compensation projects to maintain market competitiveness in our labor markets.
Who You Are:
You balance planning with actions. You make new connections and build relationships in other areas and teams. You build customer relationships. You align words and actions to model reliability. You take time to ask questions and define the problem and make learning a priority and a goal.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related degree
- Ability to work 40 hours/week
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, analytical skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - Work Authorization will not be provided
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills:
- A 2nd or 3rd year student with the availability of multiple term rotations
- Cumulative of 2.75 GPA or higher strongly preferred
- Previous related co-op/intern experience in Human Resources or customer service
- Ability to show leadership in a fast-paced, corporate environment
Flexible Work Schedule
This role has the flexibility of a core hour schedule. You can choose to flex your start and stop times given you are working during the core hours of 9:00am - 3:00pm. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the needs of our customers.
Emerson places a high value on ensuring that team members have a good work-life balance. We provide access to a competitive benefits package, including the following: medical insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401k participation with a competitive immediate match, fitness center, holiday pay, and an online wellness rewards program. Team member resource groups ensure that the Emerson values are incorporated into everyday team member life.
Why Work in St. Louis, Missouri
Our facility is in St. Louis, famous for its Gateway Arch standing at 630 feet tall. St Louis is a family-friendly, historic metropolitan area with a low cost of living and first-class schools. The city offers excellent restaurants, shopping areas, art galleries, and numerous festivals throughout the year, making this an exciting place to live and work.
About our Location
This location is the host of Emerson’s corporate headquarters and Commercial and Residential Solutions Tools, Hermetic Motors, and other businesses. Our products, such as the InSinkErator, Sensi, and RIDGID have become household names that support the comfort and well-being of our customers. The ComRes platform employees at this location provide support to the various businesses within Commercial and Residential Solutions, allowing for many networking opportunities across businesses. The connectedness between ComRes and Corporate employees allows for a close relationship and the opportunity to explore opportunities across Emerson.ID:uDnQdo