Operations Quality Engineer
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Operations Quality Engineer located in Austin, TX.
Reporting to the Quality Manager the Operations Quality Engineer role will be responsible for maintaining quality engineering programs, standards and improvements within the organization.
Shift: Thursday-Saturday and every other Wednesday 6 am-6 pm
What a typical day looks like:
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Approves product, process and equipment qualifications Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- 4 years of quality engineering experience in a medical device regulated environment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Manufacturing experience
- NCMR (non conformance material report) experience
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Is Sponsorship Available?NoFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email [email protected] and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first). ID:uDnQdo