OR Solutions Manager
Owens & Minor
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
- Responsible for new business growth and the retention of existing business
- Orchestrate a strategic and tactical approach and selling plan to drive sales
- Account relationship development and business development of kitting and integrated delivery solution (SurgiTrack)
- Networking and building relationships throughout the supply chain and clinical functions including staff and leadership positions
- A dedication to understanding hospital financial and strategic goals
- Understands the relationships between customers, manufacturers, distributors and Group Purchasing Organizations
- Responsible for contract and price negotiations for their suite of solutions
- Tactical implementation of the business and selling activities required to meet objectives
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Liaison between customers and internal functions, including but not limited to production/operations, marketing, and quality/regulatory
- Responsible for maintaining customer and opportunity data in the CRM tool
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.ID:uDnQdo