Oracle ERP Project Accounting Expert
Oracle ERP Project Accounting Expert
Are you passionate about improving capabilities, efficiency, and performance?
Would you like to develop innovative digital applications to solve our greatest
energy transition challenges?
Join our Digital Technology Team!
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.
Partner with the best
This role is to support the Operations activities for Oracle ERP Instances. The Operations Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of instance managers and the technical and functional support for multiple businesses on shared Oracle ERP
As an Oracle ERP Project Accounting Expert, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a vendor support team of technical and functional experts, interacting directly with other cross-functional support teams for timely resolution of production application issues
- Working with business / IT leaders and users for prioritization of critical issues and work towards resolution
- Ensuring conformance to generic ERP Operations support standards / practices
- Coaching / monitoring contingent staff in ERP Operations support standards / practices
- Conduct performance and Ops reviews for the leadership and stakeholders (IM and Functional) by using and owning established Service Delivery metrics
- Owning and be responsible for Open cases reduction, RCAs and recurring issues reduction, SLAs, TAT
- Working with cross P&L teams ensuring system availability and minimal planned and unplanned outages
- Working with IM Risk and Security team and ensure all the SOX and controllership requirements are met including policies, standards and documents and the ERP is compliant
- Serving as domain and ERP expert and drive / be accountable for operational excellence as well as stabilization of Operations into OM process area
- Building strong team relationships with multiple stakeholders including IM owners, business SPOCS, support teams, and end users. Stay connected with functional stakeholders through regular meetings
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 9 years of professional experience.
- Have experienced with agile/iterative project methodology such as Scrum, preferably with experience using agile project management tools such as JIRA or Rally
- Have an experience in P&L SQL / Forms / Workflow / Reports / XML. Preferably in Project Accounting area, exposure on MFG / Order Management / Oracle Financials
- Have an ITIL certification
- Have previous experience in the management of cross-functional operations / initiatives and tough stakeholders
- Have global mindset, ability to manage and collaborate across a broad and diverse set of customers and stakeholders
- Have an ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks and impacts; define alternatives and prioritizations to remove roadblocks
- Provides status updates at all levels of the organization according to the communication plan etc.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits