Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
As a member of our Warehouse team, you will help ensure that our customers receive correct orders in a timely manner so that their stores are always fully stocked with our great-tasting products. You will be responsible for palletizing designated product, building customer orders and preparing them for safe and efficient delivery. Our team is made up of individuals with a wide range of experiences. While prior experience and knowledge is definitely a plus, we believe in investing in our employees and are happy to provide training if you are just starting out in the industry.
- Accurately pulling defined quantities of inventory onto pallets and storing orders in the staging area when they are prepared for shipment
- Building delivery loads of a variety of product onto pallets and preparing them for loading on trucks for delivery
- Operating electric pallet jack and/or forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, count and load product
- Daily inspection and minor maintenance performance on pallet jack/forklift equipment to prevent accidents
- Use shrink-wrapping device after building each pallet to securely palletize product for safe delivery and to prevent spillage
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Must become forklift certified within 1 month of hire
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed
Swire Coca-Cola is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.