Order Entry Coordinator
Vacuum Technologies, LLC
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
As an Order Entry Coordinator, you will be responsible for the processing of incoming machine and equipment orders including the coordination of the production scheduling, paperwork, and record keeping of same. Successful candidates may also be responsible for the coordination and the shipment of International machine, equipment and parts orders.
The essential functions of the Parts Order Entry Coordinator, under the direction of the Supervisor, Order Management Department, include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for processing of customer machine and equipment orders
- Coordination of orders received by telephone contact with direct and distributor marketing personnel, and through correspondence
- Responsible for production scheduling of machine and equipment orders, confirmation of shipment dates, updates in the form of changes/additions to existing orders, coordination of applicable paperwork, bills of lading, and labels
- Coordination with in-house personnel regarding questions concerning scheduling, changes, and final shipment of machines and equipment
- Responsible for collections of customer machine and equipment orders through correspondence with direct and distributor personnel and the accounting department
- Final invoicing of equipment and parts orders and working with accounting on billing corrections when applicable
- Responsible for processing international orders and shipments, including the preparation of international paperwork for shipping
- Responsible for processing parts orders from our field service group, distributors, and customers; includes providing assistance with part number lookup using manuals, prints, bills of material, etc.
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate Degree, preferred
- Maintain a satisfactory attendance record
- Comply with company rules, policies, and decisions
- Perform the responsibilities of the position at a satisfactory level of efficiency
- Must be skilled in data entry, word processing, typing, grammar, and public relations
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word); experience with AS400 software a plus
- Must possess basic mathematic and organizational abilities
- Must maintain confidentiality of employee, department, and company business
- May sit for prolonged periods performing repetitive clerical duties
- Stands, stoops, bends, reaches, and carries items and material of light weight under 15 lbs.
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.ID:uDnQdo