Tilson Technology Management, LLC
Tilson is on a mission to build America's information infrastructure and we are seeking individuals from across the country to join us. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for twelve years in a row, Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We build high-performing teams who take on the largest and most impactful projects for our clients.
The OSP laborer is responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations at a construction site. They will load and unload tools or raw materials, or pieces of equipment and digging or filling in pits throughout the construction process.
- Trench, place duct, pull cable, and direct bury main-line and drops
- Locate & verify all utilities before construction
- Perform restoration back to existing conditions
- At a minimum, the position requires a good working knowledge of telecommunications construction, familiarity with Horizontal Directional Drills and aerial buck trucks, ability to use cable placement equipment and tools, ability to identify and troubleshoot problems
- Individuals must be able to read prints and have knowledge of the aerial/underground process
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced level skillset with 5+ years experience
- Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Valid US driver's license
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work safely, with or without supervision
- Ability to operate equipment, including, but not limited to directional drills, bucket trucks, locating systems, trencher, backhoe, excavators
We accomplish our mission with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for our clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson believes in Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism, Respect, and Composure. To learn more about Tilson, the benefits we offer and our values, we invite you visit our website or visit our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, or Facebook pages for an inside glimpse at our culture.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.