Outbound Traffic Assistant
The Legacy Companies
CREATE YOUR LEGACY WITH THE LEGACY COMPANIES!!
Leading North American company in the consumer appliance industry is seeking an exceptional individual to join our team. Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Logistic Associate. The ideal candidate must possess good analytical skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Freight rate request (LTL or TL shipments) with multiple carriers
- Damage Product Claims
- Trailer and Container Load Plans (with use of software)
- Pallet Configuration (with use of software)
- Create RA’s (Return Authorization)
- Truckloads (LTL or TL)
- Determine Freight Percentage & Customer Profit Analysis
- Determine whether to work as a 2 or 3 stopper dependent on profit analysis
- High school diploma
- Previous experience/background in the logistics field is desired but not required
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills (in English) to communicate with customers and vendors throughout the U.S
- Ability to effectively multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Make sound decisions with minimum supervision (after training and understanding of the role/position.)
- Be adaptable to new situations with the ability to perform non-repetitive tasks requiring strong decision-making skills.
- Be computer literate in order to learn the Avanti software and system as well web-based applications
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work overtime, if necessary
- Great attitude, energetic, reliable and punctual in coming to work every day and be willing to learn.