Outside Commercial Sales-Automatic Door Experience Needed!
Overhead Door Co. Of Springfield
Peachtree Corners, GA
DH Pace Company, Inc., in Atlanta, Georgia is hiring an Outside Commercial Sales Representative specializing in Pedestrian Automatic Door Sales. This ideal candidate will have experience selling Revolving, Sliding, Folding, and Swinging Doors.
- Manage the entire sales process for hospitals, municipalities, universities, & K-12 and other accounts within the Atlanta and surrounding areas: targeting prospects, identifying solutions, negotiating, & closing.
- Meet with decision makers to professionally present product lines and act as a solutions expert.
- Act in accordance with existing laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Work with senior management to establish plan for growing our customer base.
- Influence customers’ decision to purchase from our vast line of door products.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop new business strategies.
- Achieve sales objectives set forth by management.
- Track and record sales leads/activities.
- Actively participate in sales meetings.
- Calculate correct job costs and pricing.
- Additional Responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years of outside sales experience with Automatic doors.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of building a new sales territory and establishing a new customer base.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability for technical applications and mechanical systems.
- Proficiency with Windows based programs and sales tools.
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50+ US offices in 24 states with 2022 company-wide sales $900+ million.
Our mission is to enhance the communities we serve by improving the safety, convenience, and aesthetics of the buildings where we live, work, and play. Our foundation of values represents who we are and what we stand for. Values are never situational or circumstantial, they are always and forever. Our core values are R.I.S.E. Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in training and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- PTO Plan – 13 days accrued annually your 1st year & 16 days accrued annually after your 1st year of service!
- Paid holidays (6) with 2 floating paid holidays!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.ID:uDnQdo