Outside Sales Delivery Driver
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. High Country
Miles City, MT
Coca-Cola, with its many brands, has been recognized and enjoyed by people around the world for over a century. Founded in 1956, Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family owned, regional Bottler serving portions of Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Every day we honor our core values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust, and Respect through encouraging our team members to develop, grow and serve. Together we become more effective and productive… in life and work.
Refresh your career and join us in refreshing the world!
- Estimated base plus commission earning potential of of $53,000 annually!
- Robust benefits package including 100% paid employee health and dental option!
- Home Nightly!
What will you do as an Outside Sales Delivery Driver?
- Deliver product on designated routes, complete the sales process with customers, and merchandise the product at designated locations all while building strong relationships with our customers.
- Use company specific hardware to deliver customer invoices, talk through pricing of products, offer new options for customers, and collect any monies due.
- Drive tractor trailers which includes inspecting the tractor trailer before heading out and performing all required DOT checks.
- Learn techniques to develop skills in outside sales, distribution, and merchandising.
- Ensure current Coca-Cola advertising is properly displayed at customer locations.
- Learn about the beverage business which includes new product launches, changing sales techniques, and the varying needs of our customers.
In the Outside Sales Delivery Driver role, we are seeking someone who:
- Wants to work in an Outside Sales environment
- Loves working with customers face-to-face
- Likes to be on the move, and doesn’t mind lifting heavy products (up to 50lbs)
- Wants to be home nightly
- Has or will obtain a Class A CDL within 90 days
In the Outside Sales Delivery Driver role, we prefer candidates who:
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Have about 1 to 3 years of general work experience
- Have prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience
- Have Customer Service Experience
Outside Sales Delivery Driver Benefits will include:
- Estimated yearly potential earnings of $53,000 with a Class A CDL.
- 100% Employer Paid Health Option for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Dental for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance for Employees
- Benefit Eligibility 1st of the Month Following 30 Days of Employment
- 401K With Employer Match
- Much more!
Our Highest Principle – Honor God in all that we do. We believe in the Dignity & Worth of every person!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a drug-free workplace.