Foundation Building Materials, LLC
Outside Sales Professionals are a talented group of individuals that are capable of discovering sales opportunities on a consultative basis and able turn leads into new customers. As the Outside Sales Representative you will have B2B field sales experience. You will be responsible for arranging client meetings, making sales presentations, and increasing profitability. The Outside Sales Representative must be customer service focused, dedicated to process improvements, and enthusiastic to exemplify strong core values and behaviors.
At RIS we believe in doing business with integrity and being the Company of Choice for both our customers and our team.
Come build your career with an exciting and growing organization within the building products industry!
Essential Outside Sales Functions/Qualifications/Education:
- Make sales calls to new and existing customers, architects, contractors, designers, and building owners.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations for new and existing customers in coordination with internal or vendor sale representatives.
- Establish, build, and maintain customer relationships
- Professional and courteous ongoing contact with customers before, during and after a sale.
- Attend and participate in required company training session and essential vendor trainings.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key influencers of assigned contractors and/or strategic partners.
- We are seeking someone with effective and skillful communication skills, negotiation, and computer skills along with the drive and passion to succeed.
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Professional demeanor, organized and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and a student mentality
- Result driven attitude
- Preferred a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least two years of previous experience in Sales in building materials industry preferred
- Bilingual Spanish helpful
- Building Materials (Fiberglass insulation, spray foam insulation, and accessories) background helpful
- Knowledgeable and proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Support our company values in the stated areas of Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Integrity and being the Company of Choice for both employees and customers.
- Other duties may be assigned
- After receipt of conditional offer of employment, must be able to pass drug screen/physical/background check.
- A principled approach to work, including honesty and integrity
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision plans, 401(k)
About RIS a Foundation Building Materials (FBM) Company
FBM is a leading North American distributor of building materials focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of local construction trades with best-in-class products and services. Based in California, FBM has more than 5,000 employees in more than 270 locations throughout the US and Canada. FBM’s core values – safety first, a focus on customers and team members, honesty and integrity – form the foundation for an outstanding customer experience that is recognized across the industry.
FBM promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace with respect to all categories protected under applicable State and Federal law.